Keyboard Navigation & Focus Management
- Unlimited Access
- 25 Minutes of Course Content
- Certificate of Completion
- Keyboard Navigation
Providing easy access to and around a website or application is paramount to a user’s experience.
Crucial to allowing users to navigate a site without disruption are:
- Making sure all interactive components are navigable with keyboard commands.
- Providing an indication of which component currently has keyboard focus.
- Presenting this focus in an order that is logical to the page
This course will explain how to ensure your website can be operated with a keyboard only, as well as how to properly manage the focus state of interactive elements.
Examples to see the material in action
Useful Accessibility Tools
Tools to practice the course concepts
Resources to continue your learning
Who is this for?
We will walk you through best practices to ensure the websites and applications you build are accessible to all.
Good design is accessible design. Learn how to incorporate accessibility into every part of your design process.
Expand your understanding of how to audit/test against WCAG success criteria in practice.