Forms: Labels, Cues, and Errors
- Unlimited Access
- 25 Minutes of Course Content
- Certificate of Completion
Forms have become an integral part of everyday life. They are used for everything from making necessary appointments to ordering groceries online. That is why it is incredibly important that they are made in a way that everyone can access and operate them.
There are several things to keep in mind when making forms accessible for all. This module introduces the following concepts:
- Making sure that all elements are properly labeled.
- Helping users determine the state of each field.
- Allowing for proper autocomplete functionality.
- Ensuring errors are communicated clearly.
Examples to see the material in action
Useful Accessibility Tools
Tools to practice the course concepts
Resources to continue your learning
Who is this for?
We will walk you through best practices to ensure the websites and applications you build are accessible to all.
Good design is accessible design. Learn how to incorporate accessibility into every part of your design process.
Expand your understanding of how to audit/test against WCAG success criteria in practice.